Vegas 4x4

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Fellow Off Roader
JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:31 pm by Scrambler-4-Life

» Xod on deck
JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE. I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:41 am by Tys 4x4

» New Jeeper
JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:34 am by Tys 4x4

» new guy to the forum
JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:36 am by UrbnKrwlr

» New guy
JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:05 am by runninyota

» ello
JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:58 am by Winged

» LETS HELP A FELLOW WHEELER GET INTO THE EXTREMITY GAMES!
JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE. I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by UrbnKrwlr

» New Guy - 68 Chevy
JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:18 pm by Tys 4x4

» VEGAS4X4.ORG T-Shirts and Hoodies
JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:53 am by UrbnKrwlr

Navigation

+2
foxhound
LVZ71
6 posters

JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE.

LVZ71

JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE. Empty JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE.

Post by LVZ71 Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:28 am

Greetings Vegas4x4 Members,

My name is Vince and I just signed up after my friend Tyler told me they just started this group. I'm an old timer at Cardomain.com... Username LVZ71 - come check me out. I made a lot of friends there just as I hope to make new friends here in this group. Anyway, I joined cause I've always wanted to be in a local club but couldn't find the right one until now. I love offroading but have a hard time getting people to join me. Hope this works. Let's make this fun.

I'm a father of 3 and been married to the love of my life for 23 years. I absolutely love the outdoors. I love trailriding, camping, wheelin', rock collecting, expeditions, hiking, etc. I'm probably older than most of you but I can still roll with the best of them. I'm still young at heart. I spend a lot of time in the desert. I go out almost every other day. It's my place of serenity and peace of mind. It's my place to go with my son and my dogs to relax and thank my Good Lord for all the Blessings in my life. I have a couple of special friends that go out with me often. We do a lot of expeditions and hikes, trailrides and camping all in one trip. I hope to be able to share some of these experiences with you guys someday. Let me know if you're interested.

If someone will show me how to post pictures on this site, I will share some of my trips with you guys and show you a few shots of my rig.

Until we meet... REMEMBER! BE SAFE, TREAD LIGHTLY AND KEEP THE TRAILS CLEAN.

Hope to meet you all soon.
    foxhound
    foxhound

JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE. Empty Re: JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE.

Post by foxhound Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:41 am

welcome from nw nv
    Tys 4x4
    Tys 4x4
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Tys 4x4 Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:31 am

welcome! just checked out your cardomain, im diggin the chevy!

and im in the same boat as you, i couldnt find a good off road forum or anything, so i started one myself!

once i move back to vegas, i am almost always down to get off the pavement, just let me know!
    whitels1
    whitels1

Post by whitels1 Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:28 am

welcome and nice ride! Very Happy
    ddub756

Post by ddub756 Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:40 pm

welcome glad to have you bounce
    Travman
    Travman

Post by Travman Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:25 pm

LVZ71 wrote:

If someone will show me how to post pictures on this site, I will share some of my trips with you guys and show you a few shots of my rig.

welcome :-)

right now seems the easiest way to post a pic is hosting it. up above where your posting your post (im looking at right now while typing this -- you have be making a post to find this icon. there is an icon looks like a computer in the back ground and a floppy disk up front click that and browse your files for a pic you would like to post.... click host it, it will give 3 options with urls pick the 3rd option by copying it then back on the forum click the icon that is one to the right hand side of the last icon you clicked looks like a tree in a frame. paste that url and click ok then it should host your pic. anydificulties just post and we'll help walk you through it. Very Happy

my dads condo in vegas just cause i followed my own steps to make sure i got it right
    JUST SAYING HELLO TO EVERYONE. Canon_16
    Tys 4x4
    Tys 4x4
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Tys 4x4 Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:33 pm

i host all my pics on photobucket, so i would suggest doing that...
    Travman
    Travman

Post by Travman Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:41 pm

when you download though do you put all your pics in photobucket or just the ones your gonna host on one of the sites?

seems easier to just use this host then PB cause your just at 1 site...

i use PB for R4x4 everything though so i guess 6 of one half a dozen another Question

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:08 am